Sunday, November 16

Home at last!!

Well I'm home! I thought I'd never get here, lol! It's so good to be here! It does feel weird though not having anything I HAVE to do. Ahh, I'm going to have fun tomorrow doing whatever I want, even if that's absolutely nothing but hanging around the house. I have more to write about my last couple days of training,  I'm too tired to write right now. Besides if I do I will start crying. Every time I look at the picture of Lindsay & I at the airport this morning it makes me teary eyed :( So here's some pictures for now...

Our lovely calendar...it seems like just yesterday we had only one week crossed off!


Let us out...haha!

L-R: Linda, Rachel, Colleen, me, Lindsay

Our last class together :( (friday evening)

Graduation day

Love this girl! She's coming to visit in January!


Lindsay & I with Straud & Chris

Pamela & I


Carolyn & I


Sunday morning sunrise

I miss her already :(



Aww....our last picture together @ the airport. 

L-R: Lindsay, Colleen, Linda's husband, Linda, me


Boss (Bikram) & I @ the airport


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaayyyy!! You did it!

You should be sooooooo proud of yourself. Can't wait to see you.

Love Donna