Boy does it feel good to have my first class behind me! I was a little nervous, ok a lot nervous, before hand and continued to be slightly nervous through class, but it did get a little better as the class progressed. All I know is that I finished right on time and I didn't forget any postures or even to do the second set of anything! I feel pretty good about that. My dad & mom were there & so was my boyfriend, Jesse. That was Jesse's first class & from what I actually saw of him he did pretty good! I was actually trying not to look at him too much since he was a beginner he had no clue what he was doing so when I did glance at him it threw me off. I tried to focus on Miranda, another teacher, my mom, and a few other regulars. As a new teacher it's a bad idea to look too much at the new people, it will definitely make you forget what the heck you're saying. So overall I feel really good about my first class & I can't wait to teach another one. It was really fun!
Thanks to everyone who was there for my first class, by choice or accident :) It was so good to have supportive, familiar faces there.
1 comment:
Sorry I missed it. Sounds like you did great.
Post a Comment