Tuesday, November 11

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Lol. The end is so close! To be quite honest, it doesn't seem real though.  I can't quite comprehend it because I have been doing this for so long it just doesn't seem like it would ever come to an end. And what will I do with myself when I get home? It will be so strange to not have a set schedule from 8 am to 11 pm. I will have so much free time! And I will get to make so many more decisions, ahh I can't wait! What food I want to eat & when, when & how long to sleep, etc., etc. It will be awesome. After this intense training real life will seem like a breeze. Or at least that's how I feel as of now. 

Yesterday was pretty much the same as ever. Bikram lectured until about midnight last night. 
This afternoon we had posture clinic in the yoga room from 1 to 4 so it pretty much felt like we never left the yoga room all day. People got to get up and teach all 309 of us, it was pretty cool. I didn't do it, there was only 3 hours and so many people were in line to do it, not even half of us got to go.  We have lecture with Bikram tonight. Tomorrow afternoon I think we will be watching the advanced series class. That will be interesting. 

Don't know much else right now. I can't wait to get home and see everyone!


No comments: