Tuesday, October 21

Classes 55 & 56- WoW

How you practice is how you're living your life.  

"Think of it" - Bikram (one of his favorite sayings)

Classes today were ok. A teacher said to us today, from now on there are no good or bad classes, they just are. So I'm going to try to stop labeling them as good or bad. I would have to say that this morning's class was a struggle; I had (and still do have) a bad headache. It's never fun doing yoga with a headache, any posture where my head is below my chest it feels like my head is going to explode! So yeah, I struggled but made it through. Evening class was still a struggle but a little better thank goodness. 

We had lecture this afternoon from Rajashree, very interesting, can't wait to hear more tomorrow. We had an hour of posture clinic this afternoon, and we're about to head to it again until 11. We'll be doing Full Locust. 

Yesterday....was Monday. That's all I can say about that. We didn't have posture clinic at all yesterday though so that was a nice surprise! We had lecture in the afternoon and evening from Rajashree & Dr. Choudry. 

Well got to run! Ttyl!





No comments: