Last night Chris, Lindsay & I went out to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. We had a good time & it was fun going there because it felt like we could have been anywhere else other than Acapulco if you know what I mean. We came back to the hotel & watched a few episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Lindsay's laptop. That's the first TV i've seen in 1 month! Crazy. So it was a good laugh.
Today was a very relaxing day. We got up around 8, went to brunch at 10 then laid out for about an hour, got an hour massage on the beach, then laid out until 4. We made another quick trip to Wal-Mart for a few small things & then found ourselves at Ben & Jerry's, lol. If you've never tried their Cinnamon Bun ice cream I highly recommend it :-) So now I'm standing on the lobby balcony typing this... I'm going to eat in my room tonight- have some leftovers from last night. I'm going to try to go to bed early although that never works out as planned since my body is used to going to bed around midnight or later.
I guess Bikram is working on having a wall knocked out somewhere in the yoga room to let more oxygen in, I sure hope it works. I think this week will be better than the past 4 since they now know the temp & oxygen in the room is a problem. They are doing everything possible to get it to a more "comfortable" temperature in there. It's hard to believe we're almost half way done with training! Time goes so quickly here- one minute we're complaining about usual Monday things & next thing we know it's Friday. It's crazy. Right now I'm feeling a bit better than I have the past few days so I hope I continue in this direction.
Us @ Hard Rock.

No comments:
Post a Comment