Monday, October 13

Monday

Today was a pretty good day. The air in both classes was actually bearable, it seemed much easier to breath. I didn't do anything in posture clinic today, it took all 3 & 1/2 hours for everyone to finish Triangle. So on to Standing Separate Head to Knee tomorrow.  Boy, let me tell you how un-fun it is to do yoga with a bad sun burn! I realized after we got out of the sun that I never put sunscreen on my back, so you can imagine after being in the sun for about 4 hours my back side is pretty cooked. So the whole spin around and lie down as fast as you can thing wasn't working too well for me today. Bikram said this evenings class was our best class (that he has taught) so far. It's always good when the Boss is happy, maybe he'll go easy on us in lecture tonight and let us go somewhat early. Not much else to comment on, it was a pretty usual day in the life of a Bikram Yoga trainee. Once again I have pictures to upload but the connection is too slow so maybe next time. Gotta get going to lecture :) Later!



No comments: