Well my parents left today, it sure was nice having them here! We had a lot of fun. I already told you about Saturday, so here’s Sunday: We got up early and went to eat at 100% Natural, skipped the usual meal at Chula Vista, boy was it good! Then we hit the Galleria for a quick minute but sure did good in a small amount of time! After that we took 1 2 hour boat ride around the bay- it was awesome! We first got on a big, crowded “glass bottom” boat which we immediately got off of. Well we actually would have been stuck on it but luckily right after it took off from the dock it stopped at another one to let even more people on so we made a run for it, lol. In addition to being crowded and noisy the “glass bottom” was a small rectangle in the center of the boat- far from what I had in mind! It worked out perfectly though because close to where we got off a man approached us for a private boat ride, which we happily took. It may have been more expensive but SO worth it. It was really nice & relaxing, it was a beautiful day. We got to see some famous people’s houses, which were absolutely amazing. We went out to eat for dinner at the Pierre Marquesa which is a Fairmont Hotel just like the one I’m staying in but it’s 5 minutes away. The food was good & the dessert was ridiculously good- 5 flavors of Crème Brule- Peanut Butter, Coffee, Chocolate, Vanilla & Mango. Oooooh man! I think I may have to go there again before I leave to get that dessert one more time J
Monday evening my mom took class. My dad took class Tuesday morning then my mom took in the evening. I got to practice right in front of both of them on Tuesday, so that was cool. They had a really god time here & they both did great in the yoga classes. We had so much fun together, I’m sad they had to leave but I only have 2 & ½ weeks left! I’m so excited! But of course, I’m cherishing every moment I have left here, whether it be good or bad.
This morning’s class was taught by Mike Winter, owner of the 2 Houston studios. His wife, Jonie, taught the evening class. They are both awesome teachers.
In posture clinic we are on Head to Knee with Stretching. Only one posture left after this one! We have had posture clinic all week, afternoon & night, but we finally get a break tonight, we have lecture instead.
Here are some pictures from the past few days:
Yummy drinks @ 100% natural
The boat we took

Cliff diver we saw on the boat ride.

Here he is mid-air. It's kind of hard to see.
Sunday dinner
Sunday dinner
Before some class- it's hard to keep track of my days, let alone classes.
Before another class
Fixed Firm. There's my dad in the yellow shorts!
I'm in the red shorts & brown top.
These in class pics my mom took during Tuesday morning class.
Locust
Bow
Triangle
Spine Twisting
Full Locust
Standing Head to Knee
Last brunch together this morning
No comments:
Post a Comment