Week 3 went by so quickly, we are 1/3 of the way done! Before we know it we'll be half way done. Only another week and a half! My weekend was ok but not as fun as last weekend. After class yesterday morning Lindsay & I laid out then got a massage on the beach then had CPR class at 2 until 5. I really didn't want to take CPR on my only day & a half off but I'm glad I got it out of the way. Lindsay & I ate dinner at the Veranda & totally pigged out on dessert! Lol, it was awesome. I had my extra class this morning & it was a really good class. Had a new teacher which was nice for a change in pace and the room was way cooler than normal. It actually felt like a normal class, it was great. After class I ate lunch with some new friends then Lindsay & I went to Mega (like a giant Wal-Mart). Mega is part of a mall type deal so we checked out some of the stores there and managed to find some things to buy :) Having something new here, even just a t-shirt or something can make all the difference in the world! So we got our shopping out of the way then came back to the room and have been studying & chillin ever since. Lindsay is getting sick, as are many other people. It's so hard to not get sick since we are in such close proximity all the time. I went ahead and ate a few cloves of garlic just in case!
So here comes week 4... Hope it's a good one! In posture clinic we are finishing up Eagle Pose & will probably get to the next 3 this week. I'm ready for all of them and for out last Anatomy test tomorrow.
I'm going to bed here in a minute, I'm exhausted! Talk to y'all soon! Miss everyone!

3 comments:
Just want you to know that I am still thinking of ya and following along on your wonderful blog site!
Keep on keepin on.
Love Donna
Hi Danielle,I have tried several times to leave you a note but being technologically impaired I have not been successful!I have thought of you and pryed for you...sounds as if you are holding your own down there.You go girl...Laura
oops..I mean't to say I have been praying for you..Stay well..Laura
Post a Comment