Oh and I forgot to tell y'all....I forgot to sign in for lecture yesterday afternoon (we have to sign in before every lecture & yoga class at least 5 min. before) which means I get to do an extra class this weekend. Wow. Sucks, huh? The make up classes are Sat. & Sun. at 11 am. Seeing as we have a Sat. class at 8 to 9:30 or 10 I'm going to do it on Sunday. Not really feeling the whole back to back thing. I actually have 2 friends that are doing the Sunday class voluntarily so that will be good to have them there! On a positive note, maybe it well help Monday morning go smoother. Maybe I won't be as stiff as usual.
Well I'm about to head to Anatomy class then posture clinic. Oh & we ended up not having posture clinic last night, Jim lectured us instead then Bikram (he got back from his short trip last night) came to say hi to us and we were all so blessed to be able to see the boil on his ass. Yeah, you heard me right, he showed us his butt & a disgusting sore. It was actually pretty funny though, I mean desperate measures call for desperate attempts for laughter. That was the first time I (& many others I think) have laughed that hard over the past 2 & 1/2 weeks. He really does know how to entertain us. I'm glad he's back. I love his classes. They are intense but he knows how to lighten it up and make things fun.
Anyways, gotta run. TTYL!

No comments:
Post a Comment