Well thank God today was better than yesterday. I felt much better today & classes went well. Both classes went over 90 minutes but were not quite 2 hrs, that's always a plus! Not much to say, just very busy today as usual. We're still trying to finish Half Moon, should finish tonight. I think there's a movie tonight also. So hopefully it gets over before 2. Gotta go- write again soon.
2 comments:
Hey Danielle! Wow - I am so impressed that you are going through this super intense school! Your blog is amazing. Hang in there. You are making great memories, great friends and are getting in the best shape ever! Can't wait to read more.
Take care!! - Jodi
Hi Jodi! Good to hear from you! Yes it is very intense.
I'm taking it one day at a time...that's all I really can do. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment