Thursday, September 25

Classes 17 & 18- It's almost Friday!!

 Today was pretty good. Morning class with Emmy was WAY better than previous classes, it seemed to move a little quicker. Evening class was with Jim. It was a very intense class but fast pace so it was easier mentally. Last night Bikram lectured until about midnight only- thank the Lord! Within the first 15 minutes people started dropping like flies, it was SO hard to stay awake. Actually it was more like story time than lecture, it was an absolutely ridiculous story (to me anyways) about how the earth was made by a bunch of gods & goddesses. It was nuts. He also told us that he believes that food is bad for your body- no matter what kind- because it robs your energy. He also believes that sleep is like putting your body into a coma- paralyzing it. I will never ever ever give up sleep of food! However I have begun to realize that I can do a lot more than I thought with little sleep.  

About to got to lecture so I will talk to y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

allison said...

yay - it is officially friday! can't wait- although with studying, meetings with our secret speech therapist and massages- when will we have time to do much?