So, I think Lindsay & I have a pretty good schedule figured out. Last night we drank about 1 liter of water before bed, which of course had us getting up in the middle of the night, but oh well. We woke up at 6am, drank our protein drinks, chugged a good amount of water then laid back down until 7:30. We have to be in the yoga room at least 5 minutes before class time (8:30 am & 5 pm) so we left our room about 8. We were in row 5 for both classes today which is a good a row, you can actually feel some air there. So that's going to be our daily schedule, it worked pretty good. Those of you who do yoga know you can't eat right before a class...that's why we woke up at 6 to eat!
We started reciting Half Moon today but I didn't go. I wanted to but there were so many other people that wanted to also, the line was long. I will do it tomorrow. Isaac was the first one, he did great. Bikram told him it was perfect. Allison also went today & did awesome, he said she did perfect also. Bikram told us during the pm class, "You make me very happy today, you know why?" & it's because he's never had a training where people knew the dialogue so well. So we are off to a good start! He was not mean to people who recited Half Moon today like all the stories I have heard. He even said that usually he's yelling and screaming at everyone but not this time. So that's kind of cool.
Well I haver to go shower and eat dinner, we have lecture at 9, it was supposed to be at 8 but the class was a little over 2 hours so they gave us more time.
Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:
stay hydrated and eat well!
Cisco
Post a Comment