"What may be painful for the body may be profitable for the soul." -Unknown
Thanks mom!
This just has to be true...right?! Hah...I have to keep telling myself this because let me
tell you I am feeling pain.
I'm not even going to waste my time telling you where I hurt because I'm sure by the end
of this my whole body will have hurt at one point.
And just to vent- the fact that we have to sit in chairs , uncomfortable chairs, for a good 7
hours a day does NOT help at all. Talk about sore stiff muscles!
Anyways, just wanted to post that quote, it's a good one.
7 comments:
Do you have to sit? I mean, is it some kind of rule? I would think that the important point is that you remain focused and respectful. You could do that from any number of positions. Lying down may not be OK, but have you ever tried an hour in Mountain Pose?
yeah- the chairs don't help! today will be better- right :)
My question is why do they keep you guys awake so late to watch movies???? Is there a reason for this? Maybe to break you down more and then build you back up?? Trying to figure this one out.
Keep on putting one foot in front of the other. And yes, your friend was right. Take it only an hour at a time. Smart. Try not to look too much ahead. Easy for me to say! Ha!.
Luv Donna from Sugar Land
Hi Danielle!
Your blogspot is too fine. Its like having a ringside seat, in a comfortable chair. Please know that a lot of us at Bikram Sugar Land have been thinking about you.
Hi Duffy-
They will allow us to stand up for a while so that's a good idea, I think I'm going to start standing for about an hour like you said. I really enjoy hearing from you!
Thanks for the support!
Hi Donna!
I think the purpose of the movies is a. because he really does like the movies & wants us to learn from them and b.to break us down like you said.
Bikram really does believe that you don't need sleep, he says it's like putting your body in a coma, paralyzing it. Lol, I will never agree with that but amazingly it is easier than I thought to do everything we do throughout the day with so little sleep.
Hi Ben!
I'm glad you're enjoying the blog! I miss everyone at the studio and it helps so much to know you are supporting me!
Post a Comment