Monday, September 22

Monday...

Well today was kind of hard for me. Morning class with Emmy Cleaves was hard. Haven't felt good all day, just a little sick to my stomach. I drank almost 2 liters of water for her class, never done that before. This evenings class was taught by Bikram. Still was not so good, felt sick still. I'm hoping it's just because  my body is getting back into the swing of things after the weekend. Hope tomorrow goes better. I'm starting to get real annoyed with some of these people too! They clap after EVERYTHING that anybody says no matter whether it's important, stupid, mean or funny...they clap. Even when we're supposed to be in Savasana, there's clapping going on! Shut up! It's Savasana!! Sorry I just had to complain a little bit, today was a struggle. 
To comment on my weekend, it was not nearly long enough! It was kind of tough because it gave me more time to think. Thinking is not good when you're here, lol. Constant distractions, i.e. classes & lectures, keep me from thinking how much I'd rather be at home with my family & boyfriend & my dogs! However it was still nice to catch up on some sleep.
Well I'm about to go to lecture. I don't know if there will be a movie tonight or not, hopefully not. But I'm prepared if so; I have my blanket, socks & pillow! Talk to y'all soon. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow is better for you, but wherever you are is okay. One day at a time. One class at a time. One posture at a time.
Much love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Yeah, our weekend was pretty dull too without you! The dogs and all of us are missing you, but know the time will go quickly! Love you!

Cisco said...

damn clappity clappers! Its all their fault! =)
much love form home.
Cisco