
So yesterday Kara and I laid out on the beach and studied dialogue for a while. Then we went to the saltwater pool and did the same. We ordered fresh coconuts and wow was that disgusting! We had planned on doing a class with Allison, Isaac, Julie & Straud but we decided we'd rather relax and study so we skipped the class :) So needless to say, after laying out all day I'm extremely burnt, but only on my front side lol. Didn't get to turn over before it started raining. We went to dinner at the Veranda (I think it's called). It was kind of our last night of freedom so we treated ourselves. We met a few of the teachers today and found out we will be meeting today (Sunday) at 5:30 for orientation. And my room mate finally made it here- her name is Lindsay. She got in about 11:30 last night.
Well today we are going to Wal-Mart again to stock up on food (since you can't eat dinner around here for much less than $25) and water. Then I plan to lay out and tan my back side :) and study until orientation. I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing ok without power.
Pics: 1-2)on the beach 3)saltwater pool
1 comment:
love the blog! wonder how much posting we will be doing when we are in the throws of this whole experience?!! can't wait to take class with you- let's get this orientation going:)
Post a Comment