Oh boy. Today was my toughest day so far. I've felt very weak all day. Morning class was not very good but evening class was a little better. I guess after having a good day yesterday I had to come down again. Bikram says if something good happens don't get too excited because something bad is about to happen, but if something bad happens smile because something good will happen soon. I'm definitely finding this to be true; these past 2 weeks have been a roller-coaster of emotions and physical feelings. To be quite honest today I am not so happy to be here. I mean, yes, I am happy I'm here & able to do this but I'm home sick, which was something I knew would happen when I signed up for this so it's just something that I'll have to get through. On one hand it's crazy that I've already been here 2 weeks, but at the same time it seems like I've been here a lot longer. Let me just say that the weekend could not have come at a more perfect time. We just have tonight's posture clinic with Emmy & tomorrow mornings class then we are free for a while. Granted, we have an anatomy test to study for & the dialogue but at least I can get some sun. I look like a ghost and I'm in Acapulco...that's not right!
2 comments:
Get some rays girl! Be good to yourself this weekend and eat well and often.
Love, YOUR MOM
you can do it! just think - after all of this is done with we will go home as teachers!!! hang in there- i believe in you!
Post a Comment