Evening class with Bikram was pretty good, it was almost 2 hours as well. We found out that the guy I told you about that flipped out during class left training. Bikram talked to him & tried to get him to stay put apparently he doesn’t like women; he thinks he should not have to learn or listen to a woman tell him what to do.. Bikram said good luck & told him to leave then. Pretty crazy.
So now that I am settled and used to the routine of training, it’s not so bad. I was talking to a friend named Jennifer tonight & she said take it 2 hours at a time, you probably won’t feel the same way by then. She ‘s right; before class I was kind of bummed & just home sick I guess but now I’m a little better. I guess this will ultimately be the thing I have to learn to deal with- knowing that I’m ok & that I can do this, there’s only 7 ½ weeks left. Wow, did I just say 7 & ½ weeks?! Time really is going quickly. Once we start posture clinic, other than half moon, and get broken up into our groups things will probably start moving even quicker. I’m sooooo glad I studied as much as I did before I got here because there really is not time to study except the weekends. And personally I need a little down time, like more than the hour after lunch or dinner that we get. So I’m so relieved to know I can relax and enjoy the weekend a bit & do some studying. There are so many people here that didn’t even know Half Moon when they got here. I can’t imagine the stress they must be feeling trying to find time to study with everything else that’s going on. The only thing that really gets to me here is that I never really get any time to myself. I’m sure everyone is feeling the same way, but really it’s tough because everyone needs time to just be...alone! I find that doing this blog is a good escape for me. That’s why I typically write a lot.
So it’s pouring outside right now; when we came out of class it was freezing! Ok maybe not freezing but cold…to me. It was very refreshing though. I just ate dinner & am about to go to lecture. Bikram told us today that one if lectures will take until 4 in the morning; I just he doesn’t do that lecture tonight J

1 comment:
So glad you studied, too! I think you are getting a well-rounded group of instructors...and getting to see a lot. You are growing and getting stronger, trust the process!
Love yoU!
MOM
Post a Comment