Wednesday, September 17

Who needs sleep?

So this mornings class was a little harder for me than yesterdays, but today's evening class was my best class yet. Rajashree taught am & Jim taught pm. We're still doing Half Moon dialogue today. Once again this afternoon too many people were in line so Lindsay & I are going to get to the 9:00 lecture early to get in line first. We just want to get it over with! Today was Rajashree's last day until the 6th week. We're all kind of sad she's leaving; she is so nice & easy during class! And whenever she gets up to talk to us all she's so motherly, she just really cares about us all so we wish she would be here with us. But oh well, she will be back.  

And to comment about the food here, yes I am having to eat a lot of things I normally wouldn't but there really is a pretty good variety of things. And they have a delicious beet salad! I was happy to see that, I never thought they would serve us beets. :) Lol. Anyways, it's not as bad as I was expecting. It seems most everything is turning out to be better than I expected, good thing I prepared myself for the worst!

Ok, that last comment was BEFORE we had to watch the Bollywood movie! We were all up until 2am watching a ridiculous movie that was really loud. I used ear plugs & tried to sleep but it was still too loud & freezing in the room. I'm about to go to class, I don't know how today will go with only 4 hours of sleep! Supposedly Bikram doesn't sleep, but I NEED MY SLEEP!!!
So yeah, everything was turning out better than expected until last night. I just hope we don't have to watch another movie any time soon!


9 comments:

xdready said...

Hey there chica! Sounds like you're kicking ass so far!! BYSL is sending you good vibes and wishing you all the luck even if you don't need it!!! Have fun with the doubles! hehe -Stephen BYSL

Jerrie said...

Hey Danielle,

Thinking of you and enjoying your blog. Don't know how you have time to write that much...get more sleep! The pictures were gorgeous.

I miss you already!

Duffy Pratt said...

I'm enjoying your blog. And it sounds like you are doing great. One of the main points of the teacher training routine is to teach you that you don't really NEED the things you think you need. And, yes, that includes sleep. If you try to cling to the things you think you need, you will just have a harder time. Let go.

xdready said...

Can you receive packages? -Stephen

Linda said...

Hi Danielle,
What a beautiful place. The room is really that hot? Just think, when you get back to Sugarland how easy it's going to seem. You may need a sweater when you teach. Take care, work hard.

danielle said...

Yes I can receive packages but it will take a while to get here. And thanks, I will have soooo much fun with the doubles ;)

allison said...

you can do it! remember we all have each other to help along the way! just think 8 more weeks- ha! at least tomorrow is sat :) looking forward to our pedi and maybe massage.

danielle said...

I really enjoy getting comments from everyone! I may not have time to respond to everyone but know that I am reading them & like getting them!

Yes it really is that hot in the room. I think I have an advantage though coming from Texas because we all know how humid & hot it is there! So i think that is making it a bit easier.

Cisco said...

no sleep.
just yoga.
=)