Sunday, September 14

Orientation with Rajashree

So we finally had orientation this evening. There are 310 trainees here, 25 of which will not be coming until Friday due to the hurricane. It's really awesome, everyone here (at least those I have met so far) is really nice. Just goes to show yogi's & yogini's are more often than not good people. 
Rajashree spoke to us at orientation and just told us a little about what to expect which basically was expect nothing, leave all expectations behind. We meet again tomorrow at 10am, Bikram will come at 11 to talk to us. Oh, and guess what?! We found out that Bikram will be here the entire 9 weeks! He usually comes and goes so we are going to have a pretty cool opportunity. It's exciting and a little daunting  all at the same time. Our first class is tomorrow at 5pm! After tomorrow we will have classes at 8:30 am & 5 pm. I'm so ready for this to get started, the anticipation is hard to deal with! I'm going to go get some sleep- didn't sleep too well last night. Think it may have been the coffee and ice cream :) Sorry no pictures today- was pretty bust with Wal-Mart and other things. It was overcast today & rainy some of the time so no laying out either :( Guess I'll have to wait til next weekend! 

No comments: