Saturday, September 20

No class til' Monday!! & Pictures, finally.


Haha...pure joy after our Saturday morning class! We are free for the weekend!!
You have no idea how great it is to have almost 2 full days off! Sleep! That's all I can say :)
I just found out that 7 people have already left training! That's crazy. Spend all that money just to leave. As much as I may  hate being here sometimes, I could never do that. Just knowing that all of  y'all are supporting me helps tremendously! 
Lindsay & I are about to head to the beach & do some studying. It was raining this morning but it's cleared up a but, still kind of overcast though. Sun or no sun, being outside relaxing will be great.

 Here are some pictures from the past few days:

Allison, Kara, me & Lindsay

Lindsay &  I at posture clinic.

Me, Lindsay, Straud, Allison & Kara waiting in line to do Half Moon dialogue.

A glimpse of the lecture room.

Me delivering dialogue while others demonstrate it.


View from the Veranda (restaurant). Gorgeous!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful there, I can't wait to see it! It doesn't look like you need the stadium seat that you took, do you?! That's nice. You have a nice core support group of friends, that's super.
Have a relaxing weekend XOXO

danielle said...

Yeah there are chairs! I was surprised.

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,
It's Donna Nytes from Bikram Sugar Land!! I am so excited and so very proud of you. I look forward to hearing more on how you are doing over the 9 week course. You are awesome. Keep up the work.

Donna

Jesse said...

Hey beautiful!! I'm so proud of you and how well you are doing. These pictures are cool and the pictures of the scenery are AWESOME!! I'm glad we finally got the video chat to work better and I hope to talk to you again soon. Good luck, keep going and CONQUER the Bikram Yoga master himself!! I love you. -Jesse

Cisco said...

ok i am officially jealous! its gorgeous there and you have real seats! "When I went thru training..." LOL we had back jacks or flap backs or something UNCOMFORTABLE to sit on the floor in the yoga room where we practiced, ate, napped, posture clinics, and lectures.....
i am envious! haha!