Thursday, September 11

Ike

Thanks to Ike I don't know when I will be leaving for Acapulco. My flight was originally on Saturday, then I had to change it to Friday because of the hurricane, now I hear I  may have to wait until Monday. Getting there late would not be the worst thing that could happen though. It's kind of funny, all the preperation I've done to get our of here on time and now it's all up in the air...literally. There's nothing I can do about the weather, all I can do is wait to see what happens. I'm prepared as best as I can be, I'm packed and I have the majority of my dialogue memorized which will help immensely during training.  I may actually get some sleep :) My days will be pretty full, leaving only late night or early morning to study. For the daily schedule click on "Daily Schedule" under TT Links on the left. After all this waiting and anticipating for the past couple months I'm ready to go! I'm really not interested in postponing it any longer than I have to. That would just leave me more time to wonder and worry. But I'm doing my best to just relax & know that no matter when I get to fly out I will be fine. As for my last (hopefully) day at home, I hope to make the best of it, rest, and do some more studying. Hopefully the next time I write I will be in beautiful Acapulco!

No comments: