Saturday, September 20

TGIF!!

Wow. This week has gone by so quickly, thank God! I did my dialogue today. I’m so glad to have that over with. I did good, he said “Wow, perfect.” Then he tried to say I had a southern accent, lol. Lindsay went right after me & he asked her if  she thought I had an accent….which she said no….then he was like can you demonstrate a southern accent for me? It was pretty funny.  Guess you had to be there J

So we got luck today. Instead of watching a movie again Bikram decided to give us the night off! That was the best thing I’ve heard all week. So what did we do with our free time? Wal-Mart of course! Hah, yeah we went again & tried to stock up for next week. This way we won’t have to go this weekend, we can just relax on the beach! Ahh, it will be so wonderful! It’s so hard walking past the beach every single day and not being able to enjoy it!

Well I’m going to get some rest for tomorrow mornings class (at 8). Then I will be free until Monday! Yay!

I’m going to try to get some pictures uploaded this weekend. Talk to y’all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - So now you can relax this weekend and get some rays! Way to go, nailing your dialogue! I didn't notice a southern accent, either! :) I'm glad to know we can comment back and forth on your blog. Your first week over, you should feel so good about that! It will go quickly I bet. Ask someone to help with your computer. Have fun this weekend and rest up! XOXOXO

Cisco said...

you did great on your dialogue! woo-hooo!
he was messing you with - means he likes you. you're gonna be fine!
week one done - way to go!